Amuse version 7.0 released
Today we created a new release of AMUSE (version 7.0).
Main items in this release:
- Several bug fixes and some stability improvements.
- Updated radiative transfer codes, based on two workshops we have upgraded the integration of two radiative transfer codes (Simplex and SPHray)
- Enabled support for the pre-main-sequence stellar evolution in the MESA community code.
- Updated all grid based hydrodynamics codes (Athena, Capreole and MpiAmrVac?). Both Athena and Capreole now support custom user defined boundary conditions, see the grid boundary tutorial.
- Binaries for Linux and OS X are provided, although not all community codes are fully functional yet (see notes)
The code can be download from the amuse site: http://www.amusecode.org/